ICS offers litigation management solutions for attorneys, employers, insurance carriers and third-party administrators. Our specialized service assures all related and unrelated medical information are retrieved, placed into a neat chronological package. A specialized report is prepared to address causality, potential barriers and identify essential missing information. Nursing comments can assist claims administration, investigations, and litigation from a medical perspective using our proprietary software system, best practice guidelines and our Subject Matter Expertise.
ICS’ Third-Party Demand Package Review provides a combination of bill review, code review, and nurse review in one complete comprehensive report and includes:
- Software technology (SmartAdvisor) automating the application of rules to determine the correct payment amount tied to a jurisdiction and/or type of claim.
- Certified coders who assist in determining the appropriate fees and procedure codes.
- A team of nurses providing a comprehensive understanding of the injuries presented, treatment involved, and recommendation of charges.
- Services that enhance the understanding the medical claim presented, and in negotiating a fair and equitable settlement.
- A product providing defensible outcomes leveraging the following:
- Proprietary Medical Treatment Calendar
- Explanation of Review & Summary Reports
- Comprehensive Nurse Medical File Review & Audit Report